Wednesday, February 14, 2024

2024 Chinese New Year

When I was in Japan my mum texted me saying that they are heading back to Port Dickson and I was like so early?! So after I came back to SG I had 1 full day before deciding whether I want to go to Port Dickson or not, eventually I texted my cousins and they said they won't be going back, just a dinner at JB. 

Friday we met at Kranji MRT, clearing the customs and crossing the causeway was surprisingly fast. They had a special bus lane and crossing the Msia customs took about 10-15mins. Within 2 hours his twin came to pick us up for lunch. We ate at a bad Japanese restaurant lol, then went shopping. I bought some stuff from Daiso since the Daiso there was cheaper than SG, considering exchange rate. 

Then dinner time at my uncle's place. It was a feast as usual but without my mum's seafood soup.
My cousins also took out the fireworks lol everywhere was lighting up. I decided not to stay over so I asked the twins to send me back to the customs and I took the last 170 bus back.

First day of CNY I did laundry, went to Si Kor's place for lunch and met Jessie, got some plants and back home, then to Stanley's place for dinner and to bai nian. His sister drove us back home and her bf was so impressed with my house haha. Dining was very limited coz most places were closed during CNY.

Second day we had lunch, then went to MBS to shop for card holder. I really like the new Dior and LV sneakers collection urge. Evening time Jessie asked me to go over for dinner and yu sheng, then we saw the dragon drone show which was quite nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment