Friday, February 09, 2024

2024 Tokyo Day 8, 9, 10

We were meeting Neab's Korean friend at Mori museum for the Kit Harring exhibtion, then it started snowing in Tokyo.
He treated us lunch at a really good unagi restaurant, then we treated him cakes at Harbs haha. It was a really satisfying meal with all the cakes and coffee at the end. He was telling us about working in a hotel in Tokyo.

By then it was snowing heavily, we went to 21 21 for another exhibition about illustration and graphics, like Noritake. The exhibition gallery was designed by Tadao Ando so all concrete. 
We headed back to Shinjuku for Hermes and more shopping. Everywhere was so wet and slippery so we bought an umbrella. I bought all my Matsuki stuff, dinner at some mediocre tempura place. I wanted to buy a pair of glasses but couldn't find a suitable one. Then Toriki again hehe. 
Next day morning we went supermarketing - to buy all my stuff, checked out, then took a taxi to Hotel Indigo Shibuya. Our room wasn't ready yet, we walked to buy my Kihara cup. Finally I completed my pair of cups. Walked back, checked in, then went for more shopping. The room was not bad, location was good.
I finally bought my Le Labo Lavende because it is the cheapest in Tokyo. Neab bought some AMI, we went to Beams and bought more jackets hehe. I wasn't looking for anything but this one really caught my eye, and when Neab first saw it he was like this is yours. And it was on 50% discount, which is a no-brainer.
Walked to Harajuku to meet Angus, shopped more, Miyoshita Park, dinner at isomaru suisan, drinks at Angus's place. We were Team (Bel) Ami hehe.
Morning we checked out, went to Shibuya Scramble for udon, shopped a bit, went to Mega Donki to buy more stuff, had coffee, then the airport transfer came. Luckily for us, Neab's mum's credit card had free airport transfer and it was so worth it to use it in Tokyo. 
Everything was so smooth at the airport, I bought a lot of snacks and also there's a Matsumoto there for last minute buying. The flight was good was well, the food everything, and they serve Hatendo bun for snack wow. I regret not asking for one more heh. Reached home after midnight, showered and slept at around 2am.
It was quite a fun trip, a lot of injuries haha. Also new food places, a lot of shopping, a lot of discussion lol mostly FAQ from Angus. Towards the end we couldn't buy more things because our luggage were too full as usual. 

Angus is flying to BKK so he will see Neab in 3 more days.
I will see Neab in a months' time when he comes to Taylor Swift. 
We will all go Chong Qing this year lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment