Sunday, February 18, 2024

February CNY celebrations

We had CNY celebrations in the office, lou hei and buffet lunch. Everyone went back with a box of cute macarons.
As usual when everyone is office there's no seats so I just went there for the lunch and came back in the afternoon. Oh and I got angbao from my team leader, my boss and my colleague. So nice!
 
For dinner we went to Xiao Long Kan, the first time I had this spicy hotpot in Singapore and it is quite pricey tho. The food was okok, I'm kinda addicted to spicy hotpot lol.
The next day the choir peeps came over for CNY, I bought food from Chin Chin and we watched the dragon drone show again. Caleb was super funny as usual.
Sida will be going Taiwan until end of the year, the topics we talked about includes how to use air fryer, water dispenser, which chicken nuggets are the best etc. Omg adulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment