Saturday, May 24, 2014

Perception of time and weather

I finally understood why I didn't feel the change in weather in Toronto and Shanghai.
I am used to the blasting aircon in my office and I am feeling cold all the time.

So yesterday I went jogging and my body was really resisting. I keep wondering am I just being old or am I just plain lazy? or a bit of both? I used to run the whole 5km route without stopping, then I started to walk a bit at the slope, then now I have started to walk at the slope and at the traffic junction.

I have decided to join an adult gymnastics class to increase my flexibility and body strength so that my body will not be frail and old.

It has been the second weekend after my holiday but why does it feel like it had been a year??? Last night I dreamt that I was going Shanghai tomorrow. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment