Thursday, May 15, 2014

intense jet lag dreams

Because of the jet-lag, I have been taking short naps here and there and result in very intense dreams.

In a post apocalyptic world, everyone had sort of a magic power and called themselves witches. I was some sort of a power magician, so they had people spying on me to prevent me from using my powers or preventing me to become too powerful. But my family and friends sneaked me to this temple/church/building where there's this small stone with some carving hanging from the ceiling and when I reached my hand to try to touch it, it glowed and I feel my magical powers getting greater. So I extended my hand out of the window, concentrated on the building opposite and opened up my palm. The building was set on fire immediately and a lot of people were screaming. I closed my palm again and the fire was extinguished. WOW.

I was at the swimming pool but fully clothed with my shopping clothes, then i started taking out my clothes one by one to put in the locker and preparing for some swimming competition.

 I was shopping for some junk food tees with KW then I was asking him about his ex ex gf. I think he was buying a spiderman tshirt. Then the next day at a park, I saw him with his ex ex gf together so I asked him, "So? how did it go?" He said "yeah we got back together. Don't ask."
Then I replied, "No, I was referring to the spiderman tee shirt yesterday" LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment