Thursday, May 29, 2014

like a usb and magnet

In my job scope, I have this file which I have to update once or twice every week. So whenever I update, this scene of me sitting on a car on the street of Shanghai towards Xujiahui will always pop up in my mind. I have no idea how it started but it always makes me feel like going back there because the scene is so fresh in my mind. This is so weird.

It's just like whenever I hear the song "Rolling in the deep" I get reminded of driving in the golden summer fields in California towards Yosemite National Park. More recently, I hear the song "Magic" the scene of driving towards Niagara falls will appear in my mind. 

It's like a reflex of my mind, it just clicks like two opposite magnets and links like a usb to a port.

Reminiscing the past is ok, but excessive or living in the past is really unhealthy. Luckily I don't like to live in the past. All that matters is actually today, the present and the future - the things you are going to do, not you have already done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment