Monday, May 12, 2014

After 2 weeks holiday

I'm back from a 2 week holiday! Not exactly a complete holiday but it felt like a holiday still.

While my body is still adjusting to the lack of exercise/fitness activities and the jetlag, I came back to work for a day before the holiday tomorrow to get myself geared up and updated on recent activities.

So many presents for myself and my iherb delivery also came, it's like Xmas! I didn't expect myself to spend so much on clothes and stuff but yeah it was a mid year shopping spree. Heehee.

Being 2 weeks apart from my laptop I suddenly realised I have been spending too much time on visiting some useless websites that I don't need to visit and doing useless stuff on the internet. After 2 weeks I almost forgot about those websites that I go regularly, so I can actually survive with only my iphone.

Just a quick update today before the holiday updates.

Ok time to catch up on my shows and begin my baking spree and useless regular websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment