Thursday, January 11, 2018

2nd Aunt

My 2nd Aunt passed away on Sunday morning. 10 years ago she suffered 2 strokes and had to stay in bed all the time, so for 10 years her family had been taking care of her. I was pretty depressed at that time because she was really nice to me. In secondary school I had a choir trip to Hawaii but we didn't have the finances to support my trip when she heard she gave me money to go for it. The trip was cancelled eventually but she told me to keep the money for education. She also organises family chalets so that we cousins can have fun together. She also makes awesome rice dumplings for everyone in the family. I haven't heard her voice for so long but I still remember her always calling my name wrongly but I was too lazy to correct her anyways. 

According to my cousin she passed away peacefully in the hospital. I guess it's better for her and the family. I will definitely miss her.

It's a cold January in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment