Wednesday, January 31, 2018

31

I expected a really quiet birthday this year but haps life chose me.

My wallet became super loose since December and I have been trying to tighten it but failed miserably. I bought this for myself because it was on additional sale and it was the last piece for my size. I was super impressed when it arrived within 3 days and it really fits me well. 
Lynn got spidey stuff for me for Xmas and Bday
I got a surprise when my Jap classmates bought me a cake, a card and a bottle of Johnny Walker black! Super sweet of them.
Andrew got me a Blood Orange Jensen's Gin, which is only available during Xmas and gave me some of his Rhubarb flavoured ones in my blue bottle.


LJ and James also treated me to Starkers. And also because I have birthday voucher haha.
On the day itself the army gave me a activation present so I had to report to camp and did nothing else after that hahaha.

The day after I had a totally unexpected birthday lunch treat at Equinox. Mac treated me and also because I had 50% off. I haven't had buffet for sooooo long. The food wasn't as good as Colony, it was super average, but the chocolate birthday cake that they gave me was super divine.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment