Monday, May 13, 2019

Shawn

How you treat other people tells a lot about your upbringing, and how your parents/friends had influenced you.

That night chatting with Shawn had me thinking quite a bit about life and stuff. He definitely is an interesting figure with an extraordinary family background, but most people with his background would not have his humbleness or kindness or maturity, which is totally refreshing and totally surprised me. I mean I have encountered really spoilt brats (esp single child) who think they are real life princes/princesses. Shawn really left me a strong first impression.

People tend to be nicer to others when they know others are above them and look down on those below them - in general terms, but they don't understand the pain that they have as well. It's equal. People seemed to see or show only the good side of things but tend to ignore the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment