Sunday, July 07, 2019

Mopey Spidey

I'm beginning to think it's because the Marvel era is over.

I mean, they ended black widow, Ironman and Captain America Steve Rogers. They are the real pioneers of MCU and nobody can replace them. Plus the Nic thing. Sigh my life. That's why I've been feeling mopey.

Anyway, just caught the second Spiderman movie with Nelly on opening. Honestly I'd prefer a more mature theme like the first few movies from Sony but I think they just want to appeal to the kids. Mysterio was amazing though, it was such a good plot twist and totally connected with his comic origins. And the mid credit scene is wud...

My room is changing faster than I expected. I have been clearing my rubbish most weekends for a month now and bought all the furniture I need. Now I just need to get rid of my old furniture and then project complete. By the time I come back from Bangkok my room will be ready to receive gin-drinking guest.

Honestly I'm at a loss what to do after my room project is completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment