Monday, July 01, 2019

Neab's weekend

Friday
Neab arrived, I met him after work and brought him to Coconut club for some atas Nasi Lemak, and then PS café for some cakes. It was soooooo good to see and catch up coz we were both feeling quite down and depressed in this period of time, we both had experienced the same things and we both needed a break from all these madness. 
After that 2 bottles of wine at some bar at Ann Siang, Domi and his friend came to join, then another bottle at another bar, and ended up with Jarren and Shiyun at the usual. Gab made us a super strong long island, it was crazy and I ended up really tipsy. Neab stayed at Kesa House, which was really nice, I might consider there for a staycay.

It has been so long I had so much alcohol and luckily Domi is my neighbour, he dropped off first and I walked home and was singing Someone like you on the way back at 3.30am. 

Saturday
I woke up with a bad hangover. Brunch at Populus, coffee at Nylon and Baristart, we went to Artscience museum for some exhibition, then orchard for Japanese that Sean was raving about but both of us felt really meh.
We went home, changed, couldn't decide where to drink so I brought my alcohol to drink in his room. Finally cleared my 99.99 and Vietnamese vodka, and we had such deep conversation about politics, friendship, relationship, life etc, holy deep, then we went out to party.

The party was madness. We both had a jug of vodka redbull, then Nicky came out. Neab met some thai friends, I met other people, Samuel, Strawberry, Stanley, Brenda and her friend (forgot the name) but no contacts were exchanged. And then we went to another club again, met Dwayne and some of my friends and we went back at 3.30am.

The taxi uncle was trying to introduce this young divorced lady with 2 kids to me, and then his daughter, and told me about his family and I was like !??!?!?

Sunday
I woke up feeling bad again, I think it's the age. We met at Orchard, had local at Wisma foodcourt, Nana green tea, went shopping at Orchard, hiking at Henderson wave, Ikea, KEK seafood for dinner and leftover drinks at his room again. We were so tired after 2 days of partying and 1 day of hiking.
Monday
I was half dead at work today. Met him for lunch at Amoy, walked around and he went to the airport to explore Jewel.

In the past 2.5days this weekend, I spent the same amount as I did for the last 28 days. It is crazy amount of money spent on food, alcohol and party. I cannot. I'm going Bangkok later this month and I hope I still have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment