Tuesday, July 30, 2019

my social and comfortable life

I've been thinking too much about my social life. 

Last year I was overseas almost every month so I didn't really think that much, but this time I had to save up a lot more for my future house, so no going overseas every month. 

Yea so I shouldn't worry about my social life coz things come and go, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't then it doesn't. I just have to sail with the currents. I have to settle myself first before I can settle others, and I enjoy being alone and doing my own things.

I am satisfied with my life now, I do not need more troubles, I do not need more friends, although I need some drinking friends. I do not need to spend extra money. I do not need to go out of the way now.

I'm actually very comfortable right now, sometimes it scares me to be so comfortable because things might change in an instant and I have to deal with life again. Sigh moving life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment