Monday, July 29, 2019

2019 first singing

First KTV session this year. Can you believe it? I haven't sang for 7 months, not even in KTV bar. Wow.

So Friday after work I went for a choir practise (first time too) and I just can't LOL.
I didn't know the songs, I lost touch with reading scores, but my muscle memory of using the right muscles to sing is still there. So it was kind of a warm-up for me, then I rushed off at 9pm for KTV with Kat.

This proved that warm-up is super important. I could reach the high notes easily and I was hitting most of the notes, so I could work on my other expressions. OMG I really miss singing. I had so much emotions accumulated inside me I just need to sing them out. And all the breathing is like yoga - it releases the stress. I felt so amazing after.
I brought this precious Japanese gin to share with Kat while she brought soda water. We later found out that the brewery said it's best with soda water. The citrus taste took over the juniper, there wasn't much juniper taste but it's really the Japanese subtilty and clearly distributed after-taste. It's really uniquely Japanese and we finished the bottle by ourselves  in Teo Heng LOL.

We were mildly buzzed (like a 7) and Kat invited me to her place for more drinks and we met Evan downstairs and after her Hendricks Nicky came but luckily I was already on the grab. Amazing night, as always, with Kat.

The next day, hangover, and I couldn't gym properly and when I was doing cardio I was sweating oranges LOL. I could literally smell the orange in my sweat. Amazing gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment