Monday, August 12, 2019

4 day holiday

Honestly I have no idea why time past so fast in these 4 days and I don't really know what I did.

I know on Thursday I went to pick up stuff from Becky's, and went to hang out and pick up Domi at the bars.
Friday I posted stuff on Carousell, shopped in Carousell and sealed a few deals and watched Preacher.
Saturday I went to the gym, orchard, yishun, woodlands library and also sold some stuff and was contemplating if I should go out n drink but watched Evangelion instead.
Sunday I went to the gym, sold some stuff, planned my next overseas trip and was contemplating if I should go out and drink but watched Aladdin instead.
Monday I went out for brunch with the choir gang at Dempsey, shopping at orchard, dinner at home and bought some stuff on Carousell.

Ok it seems that I was always on Carousell and contemplating if I should drink but watched TV instead LOL. I haven't drank since Bangkok and keeping it that way. And Carousell is my new social media. And I've been trying to get my hands off my phone repeatedly again.

I think I'm addicted to online shopping please send help.

No comments:

Post a Comment