Saturday, August 24, 2019

Crispy Pork

I was curious about people making Sio Bak aka crispy pork so I went online to find the recipe and I suddenly realised it's so easy to make. And my thai friends are so obsessed with crispy pork and I prepared all the stuff, mum bought $15 worth of pork belly, I marinated the pork overnight from Friday night till Saturday, popped it into the oven and TADAH...

My family and I were so amazed it turned out so well, so I broke my hiatus in IG and posted it. I challenged M to make this and Tao being the "always want a leg in things" also texted me. -_-

I love how the skin is super crispy and not like the ones we buy in the market. When it's freshly grilled it's super awesome and oily and it makes the whole oven filled with oil LOL. I can't wait to grill my next crispy pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment