Friday, August 02, 2019

Farewell Becky

Last Wednesday we celebrated YH and Becky's birthday early, because Becky has a packed schedule in August.

It's really amazing how the 4 of us managed to keep meeting up, even after our Jap class which ended 2 years ago. We ate at Koh Sushi and adjourned to our favourite cake place: PS café. Hahaha it seems like we will end up there every time to eat cakes and sing the birthday song. SJ has proposed to his gf and is getting married, YH still the same, Becky is going to US for 5 years and I changed job.

Becky has been a really good friend, albeit sometimes excessive information giving. I helped her sell all her books on Carousell and also earned a bit of income from there. In total we managed to earn $1162 from selling all her stuff, and that's not the end of it. I still have 3 more stacks of books in my room. She always offers to buy me stuff from Vietnam whenever she returns and also gin from the US when she was there. I hope she does well in her PHD in US, I know she will coz she's the over prepared type.
I'm so glad for this bunch of really good, normal friends, they keeps me sane and sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment