Wednesday, August 21, 2019

lunch level up

Ok so I was bringing salad and steamed chicken breast for lunch previously and I got sick of eating cold food during lunch so I decided to level up.

So pasta, pork chops/hamburger steak, broccoli, carrots, potato, asparagus, egg and tomato. And sometimes fish roe. I usually get angel hair pasta coz it's what Wesley said - Ang Moh mee sua, and it's easier to cook. Usually my mum will steam everything together with dinner and just make it so I don't have to do anything except to grill the hamburger steak.

Hamburger steak is 2 for $7.60 at NTUC but recently I went to Donki and there's this wagyu hamburger 2 for $10, which tastes really really good omg. The 2 patties are big enough to split into 3,  I can't believe I could have Japanese hamburger for lunch for 3 days haha. It's well seasoned with Japanese sauces and there's a mix of meat so the texture's really great.

I hope my fat percentage will reduce after 1 month of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment