Monday, August 26, 2019

liquid b disaster

Last Friday was a disaster. I totally hate how bad liquor messes up you and hangover the next day.

All I could remember: after 5-6 drinks at the club we went out, Domi smoked and we went over to the bars to play darts. Bob didn't want to stay at the second floor so we went to the first floor, and I was there coz I didn't want to play, and then I went up to the second floor toilet to pee. Samuel saw me, then Domi and Bob came up and saw me, then Sam and I went down, Sam went back, I went to get ice water, came back, Bob puked on the way to the toilet and he stayed there, I had to go in to get him out when they were chasing us to close the bar, we went to Domi's office to pee and sent Bob back, Domi accidentally touched the grab driver and she kinda freaked lol and we went home.

It was a disaster. I couldn't remember most of the things I was doing and Bob was like sleepy and grumpy and Domi was the most rationale person omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment