Monday, December 14, 2020

12.12 shoes this year

It is nearing the end of 2020 and I realised I haven't bought any shoes this year. Just last year I already bought 4 pairs in the first 2 months, running shoes in Sep for IPPT and ETQ sneakers at the end of the year. That's a total of 6 pairs and it seems like I have to buy a pair of expensive leather sneakers every year. 

I actually thought of buying that pair of white leather sneakers from Carousell but it was sold last week (DAYM). It's fated not to be mine and I shall look for other shoes. Then I went to hunt for my fav Asics and there is a 25% sale on the website. 
This pair of Gel Lyte 3 is on sale, and adding 25% off it's only $64. The design was inspired by the Shibuya Crossing and named Modern Tokyo. BUY. And also I bought another pair of spare gym shoes for $35 after discount. Kaching! 2 pairs of sneakers for less than $100 and free delivery to my house. I believe these are the cheapest Asics I have bought. I hope I'm not impulse buying. 

To think of it, I only liked the carousell white sneakers because it's cheap and it's quality, not because it's comfortable. The quality and design looks good but I guess it didn't justify the price, even if it's discounted. It would be another pair of uncomfortable, high maintenance, never-bring-overseas and wear-4-times-a-year shoes, like my Prada. At least I can wear my Asics everyday and overseas.

In additon to these shoes, I also bought some alcohol during the 1212 sale: A pack of 4 Strong Zero (since we can't go Japan yet) and Seville Orange gin which I heard is pretty yummy. 

I seriously have too many bottles of gin and pair of shoes. But there's never enough of both right. I hope there are more sales. How about that Ronnie Fieg x Asics?


No comments:

Post a Comment