Wednesday, December 23, 2020

WW84

After waking up with a hangover at 1pm, I had cereal for breakfast/lunch and got reminded I have a movie with Eric at 7pm. 

I hate hangovers and the best way to get rid of a hangover is to go to the gym. So I went for the 2pm session with a headache and viola! By 4pm my hangover was cleared, showered, feeling fresh and heading to Orchard.
I was quite excited because it had been a while since my last super hero movie and the first WW had been great. Ok the movie started great, but lost a bit along the way. The final fighting scene was not bad as well. There are a lot of loopholes in the storyline and like why would her friends be so normal about her wearing her WW costume?? And also there's no direction in where the characters are going or what they gonna do. It's weird, and how they resolved the whole thing is so weird too. 

However I still enjoyed the movie, Gal is super pretty but her clothes were too modern. Her costume looks great though. The action scenes were great and it felt like spiderman because she was swinging with her lasso all around. Not a great movie (like Marvel) but ok not bad movie.

Then we went to eat german burgers and some beer at Gabby's workplace but we weren't sitting around Gabby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment