Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Xmas and Boxing day walking

Xmas was spent eating steamboat at home first, then playing Nintendo Switch at Eric's in the afternoon and I got introduced to so many games lol. But it still wasn't tempting enough for me to buy one. A PS5, maybe. And then we had wine connection and sake. Not bad for a public holiday.
Boxing Day was spent at Wei Ling's with the xmas tree gift exchange and I got a diffuser as a gift lol. I didn't want to join coz I don't know what to get and I didn't want anything as well. I mean there are things I want to get, like Iphone 12 Pro or PS5 or a flight to Japan that sort of thing. 

After the kids went back we went for a walk around Merlion park to see the lights and ate at Brewerks. Sigh, I think we ate more calories than we burn. She has no determination to walk more. 
To think of it, I always felt guilty when I went overseas because one, no gym and two, all day eating. But I fail to consider that I do lotsa cardio when I go overseas. I remember I lost weight when I came back from Jordan. One day in Petra we walked 25km. And we only ate 2 meals a day. 
In Japan, I snowboard from 9.30 to 5.30pm - 7 hours of sports with 1 hour rest. That's extreme cardio for 2-3 days. And when I go to Tokyo I walk 10am to 10pm everyday, about 16.5km a day. 
That is crazy no wonder I feel so tired everyday in Japan haha it's so easy to walk around in the winter season. But I also ate a lot in Japan including sweets and stuff so I guess I shouldn't feel so guilty after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment