Thursday, January 21, 2021

Lesson from Carousell

That pair of Jimmy Choo's belgravia high top sneakers was sold in the morning. 

I was still showing my friend the previous night and it was still available on Carousell. It has been on my liked list since a few months ago because it was my size and it was only $140 but I was reluctant to get it because I already have so many shoes and it's not really my style. 

I think I should stop shopping on Carousell. I keep shopping because I am bored and I just love looking for good deals. Just yesterday I bought a new 70g Diptyque candle for only $20 like wudddd. The seller said she didn't like the smell after 1 min of burning it and it was selling for $52 at the stores. Very proud of that buy. 

So lesson to be learnt on Carousell: don't hesitate for good deals. Somebody's fingers will be faster than yours. 

I got over that pair of white sneakers because my ETQs got here and they are so comfortable, so I probably need some time to get over that pair of Jimmy Choo's. 😭 
It's ok, I have no space for new shoes anyway. Is sneakers shopping my new hobby now?

No comments:

Post a Comment