Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Pola

The holy grail of all Japanese facial products: Pola.

Yesterday I was casually scrolling Carousell and found somebody who just posted all the Pola BA facial products, which I have always wanted to try. So learning from my lesson previously, I immediately texted the seller and bought everything. 

1. Facial Wash 100g- retailing for $126
2. Facial Lotion 120g - retailing for $251
3. Facial Emulsion 80g - retailing for $251
4. Facial Cream 30g - retailing for $401
If I bought them altogether in the stores in Japan/SG they would cost around SGD $1029. 

The seller explained that she had bought for her mum but she didn't want to use so she's selling it, and she just bought last year so they are all the newest generation range. I was still very skeptical because nobody in the right mind would sell those so cheaply so I waited for them to arrive today to check on my goods. All packed up nicely in their boxes and individual bottles still wrapped up. 
Altogether, this full set costs me $170.50. Yes, this is my bestest buy in Carousell yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment