Tuesday, January 05, 2021

New Year's day

I had half-day for New Year's eve and I had no plans so the next best thing - massage. This time I went to the Cuppage outlet and it was a local lady which I didn't quite like. The China lady at Chijmes was much better coz she pushed all the right spots with the right strength. Perhaps this local lady was quite new and it was quite painful at times. I didn't really feel relaxed after that but the ginger tea made it better. 

It was so rainy these days - I was watching Soul at home with my G&T and then slept. I mean, every year's countdown is the same thing and it's just like any other weekend. I think I also half-drunk texted some of my friends lol.

Last year New Year's day we met for brunch. This year, we were also meeting for brunch, but it's dim sum buffet at Peach Garden. I managed to book a table luckily - there were so many people at the restaurant but the service was good and quick. It was so nice just talking about our stuff and our weird friends throughout the whole 2 hours so naturally. The food was really good as well.
One bursting stomach later, we walked around, grocery shopping and stuff and went home. I think I've had too much food these few days and coming Jan is another crazy eating month - bdae and stuff.

Then Jeremy texted me for drinks. I was supposed to get my shoes from him at some point and I thought why not and went out at 8pm, met Ding and we got many drinks. And then we went to Jeremy's place to drink some more G&T. It was crazy lot of drinking but luckily Ding and I stayed near each other so we shared a cab back to our area at 4am. Another crazy drinking day but I throw up most stuff in his place hahahaha so I felt much better and no hangover the next day - Saturday. 

The point is I FINALLY GOT MY ETQ SNEAKERS!!!!!
How I love the smell of new leather sneakers. I tried them on a few times - just the right size and as comfortable as my Asics. It was love at first try. Now I can throw away those uncomfortable Common Projects. I can't wait to bring them out after this rainy season. Totally looking forward to own more ETQ sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment