Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Winter in SG

I guess it's no travelling again till the end of the year. Most of the countries around us were having second or third waves and they are getting worse. Well what can we do? 

Just stay in SG, work, go out on weekend. I hardly go out on the weekends now though, I'm so lazy and going out involves spending money when I'm so comfortable at home. I have been shopping a lot online though. It's so dangerous - I wouldn't have bought certain things if I saw them physically in the stores but it's just so tempting to just click and buy and send to your house at your fingertips. Online shopping is very dangerous.

The weather now is also crazy nice. It's winter in SG with all the rain and temperature dropping to 24 degrees. I just love this weather it's so nice to run, so nice to just work at home, so nice to nap anytime. 

I have been missing winter in Japan since March last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment