Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Farewell my fav asics

Please observe a minute of silence for one of my favorite pair of sneakers..
I always knew their time was reaching an end after I fixed them with superglue a while ago. I took them to cycle last Tuesday with Neab and then wore them today to work, and towards the end of the day the rubber sole dropped and I had to walk very carefully home. I thought about fixing them again but it has been 6 years since I got them, July 2016.

They are one of my most comfortable pair of sneakers. I still remembered I got them online at Hanon shop for $120 during a sale, it's one of the rare Asics Gel Lyte V with suede and leather components and this orange colourway. They are just perfect for walking and I have brought them overseas almost every time - the most recent one being Jordan where we trekked for many hours in Petra. 

Here's a picture for me to remember by.
Alas, all comfortable shoes must come to an end. Farewell my Asics Gel Lyte V Lux Pack Sand. I really enjoyed our time together. It's time for another pair. Maybe the Hermes or LV one. Or the recent new Valentino Open Skates. Urgh so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment