Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Hello Hermes

I have been eyeing the Saint Laurent City Backpack for quite some time now on Carousell, the seller listed $540 but I was waiting for him to reduce to below $500 and suddenly it was sold! The next available one is $770 urgh. 

So I decided not to wait for my Hermes sneakers, since I needed new sneakers to replace my Asics Lux. I texted the seller and she said somebody actually wanted to view the sneakers the next day but we can do a quick transaction today. LUCKY! And she's coming to Bukit Panjang so we can transact today. DOUBLE LUCK!
Presenting my first ever Hermes: The Hermes Avantage sneakers.

I got them for half the retail price. I did some research on how to authenticate Hermes sneakers, but it wasn't really needed since she has the original receipt but I took out the in-sole to check anyway. It's perfect, my size, the unique limited edition colours and she only worn once. This is actually ladies collection but I prefer this softer colourway compared to the men's collection. 

I can't wait to bring them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment