Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Neab in Sg - Slake, Soul Coffee and Peranakan House

Finally Neab came to visit Singapore after 2 years. We used to see each other a few times a year, we meet more times than he met Liam. So I was cracking my head on where to bring him because he had been here for so many times and I always have to bring him to see new things.

I took leave on Tuesday, we met for lunch at Slake - local fusion food, and then caught up a bit and then went to Soul coffee - this new hipster cafe with all the underwater/galaxy projections. And also because Chef Huang is working there now lol.
And after coffee we walked down to see the colourful Peranakan Houses which I have also never seen before and it started to drizzle a little bit. Then we walked down a bit further, shopped at little farms for avocado and then headed back to the city for dinner.
 
He was craving for Jap food so I brought him to Ma Maison Tonkatsu at Chijmes and then from there he went to Atlas for drinks with his friend. I also felt like a tourist on a holiday hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment