Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Hello another pair of sneakers

In a turn of events, a week after I collected my Hermes sneakers I saw somebody posting their Givenchy sneakers in instagram and I was wondering if they were fake (coz they look rather fake). So I went Carousell to try to find them.

And when I searched, there were no traces of that pair of sneakers, but there was this other pair which was posted an hour ago, totally new, my size, and it was really really reasonably priced and collection place was at Holland V which is quite near my place. 
After thinking for 10mins I texted the seller, negotiated down a bit and went to collect the next day. 

Hello new Givenchy Sneakers for only.... $100. I had a nice chat with the lady seller she was selling because she was moving house and just wanted to sell this. She bought these previously and found out they were too small for her. I saw this pair online retailing for $975. Wow! Very happy with my buys.

Many friends told me that this pair is so my style lol and were very shocked at the price. I was actually looking for a pair of darker coloured sneakers since the ones that I have bought recently are mostly white -_-. 
In any case if I didn't want this I could always sell it for a profit haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment