Saturday, June 04, 2022

Neab in Sg - Cycling from Marina to Changi

On Friday, it rained a little bit in the morning and I was thinking what a great day to cycle since the rain cooled down the hot weather from the past few days. 

We met at Millenia Walk, had lunch at Kith Cafe and coffee at Commune, and walked to Singapore Flyer to rent our bikes. I did some research the day before and people actually cycled from Singapore Flyer all the way to Changi Airport to return the bikes! We were going to do the same and also because he wanted to see the Jurassic mile lol. 
I haven't cycled in years and it felt so nice to just feel the breeze in your face and the beautiful Gardens by the Bay and the sea at East Coast Park. This shall be my cycling trail to my tourist friends lol. Also, we kinda went the long way toward Nicoll Highway to cross the river but there should be someway to cross via the Marina Barrage. Maybe next time. 
We biked towards East Coast Park, resting and taking pics along the way and then went all the way to Changi Jurassic Mile. It was really quite fun, and I think the journey was about 2-3 hours. The weather was so kind to us.
This was my first time at Jurassic Mile too haha I'm such a tourist. Anyway we returned our bikes and decided to have dinner at Jewel. There were queue everywhere at 6.30pm, it was so crowded but we went to Tapas Club which only had a short queue. Also, this was my second time at Jewel.
I was exhausted from cycling whole afternoon but it was really really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment