Thursday, February 16, 2023

2023 Niigata Yokohama Day 6 & 7

Because of the Shinkansen timing, we had to take the early Myoko train at 8.39am to Nagano and then to Niigata. We put our bags in the lockers/storage office and off we go. 
The city looked exactly the same 3 years ago, I think they are developing for tourism at the moment, should be ready by a few years time. The sushi place I wanted to go was closed so we went Tomi Sushi (again for me) for lunch, then walked to the sake brewery.
They raised the price for the sake tasting from 500yen to 1000yen but it's still value for money for the amount of sake we tasted lol. I bought 2 bottles of the Koi sake just as I wanted and we had free delivery to our hotel. Compared to the small bottle I bought a few years ago, I think I leveled up haha. 

Anyway we had nothing much to do so we went back Tokyo early, checked in, Zac's favourite Toriki for dinner and headed to Angus's place to collect my boxes. His place is actually quite nice, it's not ready for guest because there's no sofa or whatsoever. Just 2 working desks and 2 bedrooms. He has a heated floor and automatic tub which is always nice during winter. I sprained my feet while running after the last train -_-

Thursday was lunch with cutie Emi! At our usual place Tsuru tontan Udon. She exchanged pokemon with Neab lol but I forgot to bring her presents out so we gotta meet again another day. We took a train to Yokohama to see the gundam. Initially I wanted to skip Yokohama because it's just gundam but I am so glad Neab convinced me to go because the Gundam factory is closing in March.

Chinatown for some bubble tea first.
I was actually very excited for this, and it really lived up to my expectation.
Omg how cool is that. I bought a limited edition gundam model back.
Walking around the pier, red brick warehouse, photo taking, then train back to shimokita for soup curry dinner, shopping at Shinjuku, and then drinks at Angus's house and last train back to hotel. A whole day of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment