Friday, February 24, 2023

Case of the missing sunglasses

For 2 days I couldn't find my sunglasses, I thought I left them in my hotel in Tokyo so I emailed them but they said they didn't find it. So I thought well, it's time for a new pair, so I went carouselling for a new pair and shortlisted a few.

I couldn't bear to buy a new pair because I only use them a few times a year, usually travelling, but I need a good one in case I drive or take pictures. I love my old pair, I was thinking hard from yesterday till now, there are a few place I haven't search.
1. My winter luggage with my winter clothes
2. The airlines - maybe I left them on my seat
3. My boxes I bought from Tokyo. 

I knew I always put them in my backpack and it was weird that it went missing. That day after my return flight, I unpacked my backpack near my bed. 

Just now I looked under the bed and it was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment