Sunday, February 19, 2023

2023 Tokyo Day 7, 8, 9

The second day in Tokyo was super rainy and cold. It was drizzling the whole day since the morning, we woke up for the best chicken ramen in the world for lunch. We queued for about half an hour in the rain but totally worth it. Even Angus said it was the best ramen he had lol. No pics coz I go there every trip.

Shopping time in Ginza! We went to Loewe to see the Howl's moving castle collection which was so so cute!
And then I bought 2 bottles of gin, we went to Uniqlo, I bought a pair of Japanese denim jeans, it was like shopping spree for Neab and Angus. They bought so much from Beams, ABC and Uniqlo. I bought more from Muji. 
Walked to Tokyo station to stock up on some Tokyo Banana Creme Brulee, then back to hotel to wash up and ready for dinner. We had MOS as a appetiser haha.

I booked dinner almost 3 months before the trip haha. We are back at Tapas Molecular Bar with a new menu.
 
The first few dishes were not bad but it got a bit boring at the end. It was all their first time and they quite enjoyed it. Neab and I agreed that the previous time was more exciting, the food and presentation were better last time.
After that more drinks at Angus's place again, we had 3 large cans of drinks each but Angus didn't drink and he was more drunk than us? Lol he asked us to drip in his tub together and also shared his single-size bed together and Neab and I learnt many many new things LOL. It was a crazy night until 3.30am and we cabbed back to our hotel. $59 which was ok.

We woke up at 11.30am the next day -_- Neab's leaving for the airport at 2pm so we went supermarketing first, then I went out to Harajuku and Shibuya for some shopping on my own. Managed to see the Chainsaw Man pop-up store.
Miyoshita park too. 
Zac and I met for dinner but I had yoshi first (because it was my last day in Tokyo) and then sushi after. 
Then I realised my luggage was too full for any more things from Donki so I skipped Donki this time round. Sighs. Then more packing in the hotel and then to Angus's place for last hangout and done.

It was an 11am flight the next morning, some shopping at Narita airport and then flight back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment