Tuesday, March 02, 2021

A lizard story

Lizzy sneaked in to the house from the corridor outside and had been living in the storeroom since the middle of last year. He often come out after midnight and I could hear him squeaking/clicking at night when I was going to bed. It is very very annoying. 

I spotted him a few times at night but didn't manage to get rid of him. Once I spotted him at the kitchen wall and sprayed insecticide at him but he dropped to the floor and ran away. I thought he was gone because I didn't hear any noise for a few nights but he came back again. I made a plan in my mind to get rid of him the next time I see him.

So last night I went to the bathroom and came out, and saw Lizzy at the same place on the kitchen wall. Immediately, I took a pail and insecticide. Like I practiced in my mind, I sprayed the insecticide at him, he dropped to the pail, I checked and flunk him outside the window. Smooth. Bye Lizzy.

I felt bad for a little bit but I realised he might survive since he's so light and it's actually better for him outside. 

I finally got rid of the house lizard after so many months. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment