Thursday, March 04, 2021

IPPT Gold

In case it is not clear enough
After taking once in Dec and once in Jan before my birthday, I knew it was the 2.4km running that I needed to work on for my Gold. I have been training for my sit-ups and running in the gym for a few weeks now, even during CNY I continued training. 

10 mins of cardio after weights training is the best. I've seen improvements in my body as well, some tummy fats are gone and also my 2.4km timing getting better.

I was going do this as a trial coz I was waiting to take together with Kelvin when he comes back next week so I just booked this for fun. I didn't feel very energetic that day so I didn't have much expectations, and I didn't even drink red bull or whatever energy drink. And also I had issues with the sit up machine because it didn't count my first rep so the trainer decided to count for me manually. And after I got full points for both stations, I only had to run 12.40min for my 2.4km. I knew $500 was going to be mine. 

2.4km was fairly relaxing. I was the last person in the running queue and it felt good to overtake so many people hehe.
1st round 1.50
2nd round 3.45
3rd round 5.45
4th round 7.50
Then I walked for 15 sec on the 5th round
5th round 10.00
and walked for 10 sec on the 6th round and dashed to the finishing line.
6th round 12.12

Earned $520 in 1 hour. Worth it! 
Time to go shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 PM

    May I ask why is the amount $520 instead of $500?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:43 AM

      plus half a day service pay

      Delete