Sunday, March 28, 2021

More online buys and sells

It was Lazada's birthday sale and there were all the vouchers floating around and I just had to do some online shopping for my necessities.

Yesterday was the sale day and I spent $166.15 on:
2 x expensive shampoo - me spending money on my hair again. Usual price is $65 per bottle, now $10 off.
1 x Hanz de Fuko Claymation - always wanted to try this hair clay. Usual price $30, now $10 off.
1 x air brush and mini compressor - I was waiting for this for a long time now, building up my inventory to start painting my gundams.
And after that I bought a Iope skin conditioner $32, Estee Lauder ANR $50 and a 34 Diptyque candle $35.

That day I was casually scrolling through carousell (again) and I spotted somebody selling this 600g Diptyque candle for $30.
I guess she doesn't know what this is and the true value of this, so I immediately drove over to pick it up from her. I can't believe it. It's the real thing for $30.

2 days later I sold it away for $170. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment