Monday, March 15, 2021

Big expenses in March

From the start of the month I have bought so many expensive toys just because I was bored.

1. Lego Bonsai Tree - $70
This was $89 and above in Singapore and sold out all the Lego stores but I love the design so much that I asked Kelvin to buy from Taobao hehe. So nice!
2. Tenga Flip Zero - $76
It was on 40% sale in Donki when I just walked past it and I was so curious. The cheapest I saw was $101 in Shopee and Japan was even more expensive. I thought about it for a week and bought it. All I can say is that it is a really good buy hahaha.

3. Finasteride - $245
Yea it's just to top up my supply of meds. Sigh.

4. 10 boxes of contact lens - $200
Since everyone's coming back from China and I need to stock up my supplies. I think I should be buying more tho.

5. Pola lotion - $10
Again, somebody is selling so cheap in carousell I just can't resist.

6. RG Evangelion Unit 01 - $80
There was a $20 voucher on Shopee for min. spending of $100 so I bought this, which I have been wanting to buy in Japan. And now there's a night combat version coming out in June. Sigh. It's sold out everywhere in Singapore as well, so I could always sell it if I want the night combat version. 
7. 2 x Diptyque candles - $40
I bought 2 extra Diptyque candles at $40 and then sold it for $62. Hehehe

There goes my $520 from IPPT. 
Now I need to wait for the Taobao shopping fest to buy my unit 00, 02 and 06. Thinking if I shld buy a Unicorn Gundam as well, you know just to fill my time. I haven't bought all my painting kits as well. Sigh, when is Japan coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment