Monday, March 08, 2021

Basic bitch

I have officially became a basic bitch. 

Previously: Not going to buy coffee when there's free coffee in office.
Now: Buys ice latte every time after lunch. Luckily there's a place with $3 promotion. The free coffee in office tastes like drain water.

Previously: Basic skin care will do.
Now: Separate day and night routine, and alternate days routine.

Previously: White sneakers are ridiculous. Shoes should be dark coloured because they get dirty so easily.
Now: Owns 3 pairs of white leather sneakers. Plus a set of sneakers maintenance kit.

Previously: Who would spend money on scented candles? It's burning money.
Now: Owns 2 Diptyque candles. My room smells nice lol.

Previously: T-shirts should be less than $50. Shoes should be less than $100.
Now: Bought a $120 T-shirt last year. I love the design and so does my friends. And also just bought the Magnanni white leather sneakers for $212.

My younger self would judge me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment