Wednesday, January 05, 2011

depressed

First week of 2011 and i'm depressed already.

firstly, this:


It is seriously the best romantic comedy I saw although it left a very traumatic residue inside my heart and will stay there because there is no answer.

WHYYYYYYYYYY IS LIFE lIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTT

Its highly recommended for all young adults.

secondly, just as I am breezing through the handover Lionel dropped a bomb on me last minute and I have to implement a major change to one of my projects. I have to add another layer of hard effort before I leave. Not the kind of news i'd like to hear at this point of time and it doesn't help when the new guy has serious short term memory.

I am vexing over my supervisor farewell gift/card or whatever. or should i not?
I had my farewell lunch but it was on corporate credit.
I mean he's really nice and all but I'm slowly being replaced by the new guy and its not really necessary right... or maybe i don't weigh as heavy as i think.

hm... i have to do it by tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment