Monday, January 17, 2011

straight train to NYC

I was on the underground train platform in Singapore and i can't believe my eyes when I saw the train route. There was a New York City station. I took the next train bound for NYC and after a few hours I was at the subway platform at New York City, clearing the customs and it was snowing and so cold!



I was so excited and thrilled that there is actually train from Singapore to New York and takes only 5 hours which costs around S$20+!!

I still can't believe it so i took the train back to Singapore to tell my other friends. On the way, I was wondering how they built the train system then somebody told me the train was underground so it can travel very quickly. I waited for my friends at the station and went to NYC again to play in the snow.

It was so convenient that I can just go to New York City anytime I want. Some of my friends rejected the idea because they are afraid of their english language and some of them thinks the train ticket is too expensive.

and then i suddenly woke up.

It is time for an overseas trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment