Saturday, January 15, 2011

wall painting

Painting walls is not fun at all. I spent the last 2 days painting half of my room.
First 2 coats of white base, followed by 1 coat of white for white walls and 2 coats of blue for blue walls.

It involves a lot of ladder climbing, art work and detailed painting. I was so relieved it all turned out very nice and i was too lazy to do a wall painting of spidey which i intended to originally.

I was sick for the past week. Flu, throat inflammation, cough, blocked nose all attacked my body system simultaneously and i was hoping to get well naturally but it didn't happen. So i went to the doc's today to get some antibiotics, which had immediate effect so i could be well enough to train up for my ippt which expires next week. argh.

and the house is undergoing a revolution, everything is just so unsettled and temporary. Well i hope everything gets finalised and settled down before school starts, or latest by CNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment