Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Furniture shopping

I took the car and spent the whole day furniture shopping all around Singapore for my room today.

I bought the paint, the bed and a rug eventually, confirmed an Ikea desk but I still can't decide on my wardrobe and book shelf.

Wardrobe - sliding doors or swing doors.
Sliding doors are much more expensive than swing doors, but saves more space and more stylish than swing doors, but swing doors fits more into my budget for a wardrobe!

Book shelf
I'm just having a flat desk for my table and keeping all my books and other stuff in the bookshelf, using them whenever needed. And I want to display my Legos and Gundams in the book shelf as well. Multi purpose as a display cabinet and for book storage.

Furniture in Singapore is really expensive and quality is not that fantastic either. Sighs. Its hard to find a satisfying furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment