Sunday, January 02, 2011

Looking back 2010

Well first half 2010 is kinda boring, except for the beginning of the year.

January to May: School
Needless to say, totally loved the Osaka holiday which marks an enjoyable start to the year.
And more studying continues
I developed insomnia during exams
The cooking interest begins to unleash inside me.

May - July: Summer Holidays
Worked part time at HSBC and got to know more people
Experienced the Raffles place life
then something changed in between
Oh and superb Jay Chou's concert of the year
I also applied to Ford Japan for internship but they closed down my position because of bad debts
BUT I got accepted into ExxonMobil

July - December: Internship
Internship at ExxonMobil doing marketing with the best supervisor an intern can get
Nice working environment, culture and people including the korean boss who likes me a lot. Ha.
I met some nice fellow internship friends and bond quite well, considered I was the only guy in the interns corner.
I applied to INSTEP to exchange at Canada/Sweden but couldn't match my courses for next semester
But luckily there's still GSS UC Berkeley to fall back on.
More baking continues towards the end of the year when I was on leave, meetups, BBQs and dinners.

New friendship forged, old ones remained, some faded-certain reasons, but overall its all balanced.

Well I certainly hope 2011 packs many great stuff for me and a notch higher than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment