Thursday, January 27, 2011

two four

This is one of the best birthdays I've ever had for years!

Not because today is a fulfilling day (it was rather boring fyi) but because all the happenings all around which made me super excited.

Firstly,
I AM WORKING FOR TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Secondly,
I APPLIED FOR SUMMER EXCHANGE AT BERKELEY!!!!
HELLO US IN SUMMER!!!

Thirdly,
MY NEW ROOM IS COMPLETE AS OF TODAY!!!!
And today marks the first day of staying in my own room for the rest of my days in this house. I love building Ikea furnitures!
The room itself deserves a post of its own, next post.

So what i did today:

10am: Visit Dentist Daniel Tan, my twin to complete scaling of my teeth
My teeth is completely clean today!!

12pm: Lunch at NUS with somebody

1pm: Comics@Library

3pm: Finishing the room.

Thats all for today. Nothing much fancy or anything.

The horoscopes are really accurate man! 24 is really a major revolution for me and i can feel more life changers coming.

This year is GOOOOOD! Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment