Wednesday, December 07, 2011

All pass

I went for my IPPT for this year at the new Kranji camp, a short 20 mins away from my house and there's only less than 10 people taking so it was quite a fast and casual one. Although i was 20 seconds away from another $100, i was glad my SBJ improved (or issit the machine) but i shld have trained more for my 2.4. Oh wells, better than nothing.

I have so many stuff to occupy me this holiday!

I just spent $20 on baking stuff!
I bought matcha powder, walnuts, jelly powder, flour, soya bean milk etc etc...
I baked chocolate macarons yesterday and made beancurd today, all because most of my existing baking stuff are expiring by year end and there's still a lot left!

FYP interim report by this week and i am procrastinating A LOT. Sighs, i need to get rid of this super bad habit.

I have this stack of Spidermans that i keep delaying to read coz once i read there's nothing more for me to look forward to! I have ransacked most libraries of their comics and i have so little left that i haven't read.

I still have 3 sets of untouched gundams in my cupboard and my friend's giving me another. Heh. i wonder when i'm gonna set my ass down to do it.

I have Kingdom Hearts uncompleted in my PSP and i just installed 3rd Birthday. Seriously have no idea how to finish the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment