Monday, December 05, 2011

fyp injuries

its really hard to type when you have an injured thumb. To make it worse, an injured 4th finger on the other hand makes it even worse to do everyday chores.

Somehow i managed to sustain so many injuries on my hands while doing FYP. I was machining and filling and grinding my aluminium pieces. And it makes it hard to type my interim report so i will postpone it. hee hee.

I always get the 'no directions in life' kinda feeling during the hols. Its like sandwiched between studying and working. You can't really spend money because you do not have a job and you can't really study because school hasn't started. And I believe this is one of the last time I'll be having a really holiday holiday so might as well holiday totally. heh. ok.

Maybe a short trip somewhere will make this holiday fulfilling. But again, financial constrains.

No comments:

Post a Comment