Sunday, December 25, 2011

A bit of Xmas here and there

First trial of Matcha macaroons turned out really nice!
Its one of my best bakes yet!

It was quite accidental coz I had leftover ingredients from my cheesecake brownie and I didn't want to waste them so I just made them quickly.


Matcha macaroons with cream cheese filling.
What most of my friends described
"The saltiness of cream cheese came out, followed by matcha flavour which lingers at the back of the tongue"

Also tried Brownie Cheesecake for the first time and turns out really good too. The chocolate i worked with added a very nice touch of cocoa butter to the brownie and the cream cheese I mixed in complemented the sweetness of the brownie.

It is time for more Matcha bakes


Set lunch at Chef Daniel's kitchen which is really value for money: Soup, Main and dessert for only $16.50.
I ordered Grilled Sirloin for the main, which is well marinated and prepared and the vegetables are surprisingly soft but crunchy!



I had a lot of bubble teas too, with promotions.
Grass Jelly milk tea at Shiny Tea was not bad and you can get another fruit tea for an additional $1. I also had Peach Melon fruit tea at Sharetea and you get a free melon tea with a purchase of large Peach Melon fruit tea. Hee hee.

I didn't expect Xmas presents this year but turns out I had really a bit of presents!
haha. Cindy and my sis gave me too! Wow!



I was expecting a normal day today with normal dinner but there were so much food on the table! A Xmas feast!
Guess my parents also felt the festive mood too.

oh to add to the festive mood, I coloured my hair Copper. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment