Monday, December 12, 2011

bubble teas

What I did today:

Went Jurong East for astons and library to borrow more comics. I wanted to go Central Library but my account was full already.

The bubble tea fad is starting to balloon again. There are more than 5 bubble tea shops in Jurong East itself and more than 7 in Clementi like Shiny Tea... Drink tea... I had most of them before in Taiwan. Guess its a matter of time before the bubble burst again.

I saw this at JE MRT!
Its from Taiwan and quite good. And they have healthier pink pearls!


Headed down to Yew Tee and tried this SOD bubble tea. I had SOD milk tea with grass jelly as usual.



They claimed "SOD is commonly known as SuperOxide Dismutase. It's an anti-oxidant that helps to remove toxins, prevent and neutralize various types of free radicals that damage our body. It also boosts our immune system. Today, all Singaporeans are able to enjoy the FIRST healthy and premium SOD Bubble Tea Series at SOD Cafe in Singapore which is a joint-collaboration by both Singapore organization, SOD Cafe LLP and Food Innovation Resources Centre."

Review: I had no idea it was tea coz I didn't taste any tea flavour at all. Mayb I should try their speciality greek yogurt milk tea.

Healthy bubble tea anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment