Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Judgement

I feel like I am judging my friends too much. I really should stop it and reset because I am stereo-typing them even before I meet them.

Or shld I not?

After all everything is lesson learnt.

Taurus especially. Stubborn, inflexible, proud, don't like to admit they are wrong. And when they make a mistake, just keep quiet, make no sound, expecting others to make the first move. You didn't even say anything to me and you go around telling others what you should have told me and you expect me to know?! Can you not be a stone-head?

I just hate it when people take me for granted. Not that I think I'm a big shot or anything, its just they expect me to be so ever nice or forgiving or what. Some people just like to take advantage of me. and some even have the cheek to turn it into an arrow behind me.

Fine, if that way, so be it. Don't expect me to do anything extra anymore. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment